Today, I am handing the blog over to Hannah from A Cup of Wonderland. She’s written a fab post and I hope you love it as much as I do!
When Kelly invited me to write a post on her blog during her hiatus, it only took me a couple of moments before I knew what I was going to write about. Bookish Confessions!
I admit I am a nosey person, I like to know everyone’s quirks when it comes to reading – after all we are all different. Some people don’t drink or eat when reading, others do and I just love learning about them differences. It’s what makes us unique and so I thought it might be fun to confess my own reading quirks.
- I have this awful habit of buying a book with every intention of reading it, but if I know someone else might get more out of it then more often than not I end up giving it to them.
- One of my favourite places to read is in the bath. I will happily have a good soak with a bath bomb and a good book.
- Whenever I am reading a book, I love having a specific playlist to listen to along with reading. Whether it be the books adaptation movie score or if I just try to pair the book up to a specific piece of classical music.
- I love books which have cracked spines and writing in – even love it when the pages are dog eared. I think this stems from the idea that it shows that a book is loved but I am too scared to do it to my own books even through I love it when other people do it to their books.
- Now my final confession… every book I have ever read I read the last page first!
Huge thank you to Kelly for inviting me to write this post. What are some of your bookish confessions?