For today’s Five on Friday, I thought I would share some of the posts I’ve been loving recently. I had a little look through my Bloglovin’ account for the posts that I’ve been adding a little heart to and thought that I would share some of them with you today. As always, please do share some of your favourite posts too as I’m always looking for new bloggers to follow. I’m particularly interested in snooping around blogs that feature books and cruelty free beauty right now so if you know of any (or write one!), please send me the URL. You can leave it in the comments or tweet it to me – I’m @thisnortherngal there too. Without any further ado, here are some of the posts that I’ve been loving recently!
- First up is this gorgeous outfit post from Helen of The Lovecats Inc. I spotted a similar dress in the Asos tall range the other day and have some tall boots so I might try and recreate this myself… It’s absolutely stunning, but really wearable too. I’m endlessly envious of Helen’s style and would love for her to give my wardrobe an overhaul!
- Sometimes we get so fixated on reaching a goal that we don’t think about the realities of what happens next. This post on what it’s really like to land your dream job really resonated with me and got me thinking -another great post from Dippy Writes.
- Balancing blogging and real life commitments can be a challenge, so I really enjoyed reading about how Louise manages it. You can read all about here.
- Since I’m moving soon, I’ve been thinking a lot about downsizing and overhauling my wardrobe. I’ve been going back to this post from A La Jode a lot recently, while I try and figure out what exactly I need to bring with me when I move back t’north.
- I was lucky enough to go to Amsterdam last year but Carrie’s master post on the city is making me want to pop back. Her travel posts are always beautifully curated and full of really valuable recommendations.