Since I spent so much time reading online, I end up with a lot of links saved in my favourites or emailed to myself so I can come back to them. They’re things I want to read again or want to share so it only made sense to pass them on to you guys too! It’s like an internet lucky dip – hopefully you’ll find something that you love too!
Without any further ado, here’s some links that I have been loving recently:
- Laura’s been killing it again with this brilliant post on aloneness vs loneliness.
- I love The Office (US) and Jess has perfectly summed up why.
- Classics aren’t for everyone but some are worth are shot!
- Charlotte has some brilliant thoughts on being a young blogger.
- Christina from Profresh Style has got some important reminders on owning and loving who you are.
- Kloe has got a new kitten and Weasley Wednesdays are brightening up my day!
Have you read anything that you HAVE to share recently? Let me know!