This handbag was one of my birthday presents from my housemate, Sam and it is one of my new favourite things ever. It has certainly been at my side a lot since I unwrapped it, with my old bag looking forlorn in the corner of my room.
- It’s a real looker. Just look at the gold detail! The beautiful pink colour!
- It was a gift from Sam and reminds me of the brilliant time I had celebrating with my friends for my birthday.
- It has so many pockets. A surprising amount of things can be kept in this bag. I took it travelling and filled it with all the essentials and it took it all in its stride. Adittedly, I forgot it had quite so many so panicked that I had lost my train ticket for a minute or two but that’s my stupidity, not the bag’s.
- Take the strap off and you’ve got a lovely little clutch to take out on the town. Again, this is great for travelling as it makes me feel like I’m a competent adult who knows how to pack and dress appropriately. Usually, I have to make do with whatever bag I’ve been using on the train ,which is usually rather large and filled to the brim with things I don’t actually need.
- It goes with most things in my wardrobe, which means that I can use it every day and no one can really complain .
- It’s from Elisabeth May, one of my favourite shops in St Andrews.
- It’s just so pretty. Forgot how well it functions or its utility and just take another look at it.
Yep, I’m in love with a handbag; can you blame me?!